Are you leaving Australia?

Super Refund Service In Millswood, Adelaide, Australia

Get in touch now with our multilingual team
to get your super back now.

Multilingual team

We will be able to assist you no matter where you’re from

Fast returns

Your money refunded within 28 days

No confusing online applications

We walk you through it step by step

Millswood, Adelaide, Australia

What is Departing Australia Superannuation Payment? (DASP)

You can’t take your super overseas if you’re an Australian citizen, or permanent resident. 

Usually you can’t access your super until you retire, or are nearing retirement.  But you may be eligible to access your superannuation when you leave, even if you’re not retiring!

How to withdraw your super when leaving Australia

If you meet the following three conditions you can withdraw your super:

  • You came to Australia on a temporary visa (not including visa subclasses 405 and 410)
  • Your visa is expired, and
  • You have left Australia

You will need to apply for a Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP) to withdraw your super.  You can begin your application before leaving Australia.

Millswood, Adelaide, Australia
Millswood, Adelaide, Australia

What you’ll need

  • Your personal details
  • Your Australian Tax File Number
  • Passport number and issuing country
  • Your email address

The ATO will:

  • Check your immigration status
  • Locate super accounts and you will get your super refunded into your account.
  • Send Us A Message!


Mon-Fri: 9.00 am – 8.00 pm

Get In Touch Today!

We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.